Our current vacancies.
As a growing company, we are continually looking for talented and conscientious employees to join our valuable team. Should you feel that you can offer skills or expertise in any area of the business, be it administrative, sale or engineering, then please contact us today.
About the role:
We are a Fire & Security company based in Bristol, covering predominantly sites throughout the southwest, but not limited to this area. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced multidisciplined Fire & Security Service Engineer to provide routine maintenance to security systems and fire alarms and to provide fault finding and corrective callout duties. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining fire & security systems (intruder alarms, access control, CCTV) in line with current standards and customer requirements.
- Responding to corrective service calls on all types of fire and security systems.
- Delivering a first-class customer service to all our customers.
- Participating in a call out rota.
We are also looking for an installation engineer:
The successful candidate will be required to install and commission the above systems and associated equipment in accordance with current codes of practice, manufacturer’s requirements, British and European Standards.
- Install/commission our wide range of equipment including; Fire and Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Audio Visual
- To extend existing systems as part of small / remedial works packages.
- Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, specifications & RAMs
- Complete all company paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Be involved in a 24-hour emergency cover rota.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience of addressable and conventional fire alarm systems
- Experience of analogue and IP CCTV systems
- Excellent fault finding skills on a variety of systems (fire alarms, intruder alarms, access control, CCTV)
- A passion for providing first class customer service
- A full UK Driving License
- A multi-skilled background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience maintaining and servicing fire and security systems.
- Hours of work to be between 8.30am – 5.30pm. Due to the nature of the job/industry we may sometimes ask you to work earlier/later dependent on customer requirements.
What we offer:
As part of our team you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Company vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company PDA
- Optional private medical insurance
- Company Pension through NEST
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- After 2 years’ service you will get an additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
- Perkbox membership
- Overtime rate for any hours worked over 45 per week
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year